Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Culinary Cover Letter
I have not written anything about Joe's farm. It will be a little complicated, especially because the writing is not the best phone. Here
living on his farm, in addition to Joe, his wife, his son and 3 more: Richie, a young trent'enne Tazmania dark-skinned and very nice. When he speaks he always understand almost everything. Then there is Scott: I do not know what degree of relationship to have. Finally, there 'is an' other girl on the thirty which I know nothing. When they speak
Joe and Scott ... understand a bat.
In these two days I've seen things: kangaroos, two spiders as big as my hand, camels, and I even saw the birth of a horse.
The days are long, you get up at 6 am and eat something at 11, 13 at lunch and dinner at 18.30 ... then there are exceptions, like today, when we are out all day and eat sandwiches from the unknown content. I believe that if the 'office' s health or some union becomes aware of such a place would it prevent other people to eat.
Meanwhile came the first job, Nick has agreed to a farm like this at about 700 km from Brisbane. Bernd has received one but I think he should recall, however, still has not accepted. I think Eleanor has already accepted, but all I know. Caroline had a pair of contacts while I, jasmin and kai still nothing.
In any case I am also ready to receive a contact to 'last time. The thing that worries me is the insurance: the lovely Johanna told us that it is mandatory that the private site and you can do but honestly I think I already gave him enough money. If I get good, otherwise I return to Brisbane, search for accommodation, work and make myself a crash course in English. In a little mush ... I hope you do not eat too many flies again tonight :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment