Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best Waxing In Louisville

Alpha Gateway

So 'began my adventure as a cook in' West Bean Cafe Alpha.
Maintained by Glenda Hills, the West Cafe and Bean 'a small eating place for truckers and travelers crossing the Queensland.

I started work on Monday 'morning shifts ranging from 6.30 to 13.30 for the first 3 days and ALTR 13.30 to 21.00 for 3 days of the week.
The first day 'was a bit' traumatic but Collin told me almost everything there 'to do. There are not many customers, at least for the moment, and fortunately I have plenty of time to set in the cafe '.

The training period will end 'this evening when I make' my first night shift. So far I have served about fifty customers in 3 days and only 1 was' rightly complained that the meat was cold and asked to reheat in the microwave although I offered to cook another.

In any case I have to prepare all types of dishes for breakfast (meat, eggs, toast, sausages, etc..), Lunch (mostly 'hamburgers) and dinner.

I live in a house with the Canadian Scottish Brad and Steve. Brad and 'a big man, easy-going 26 year old who works in the restaurant industry for 6 years while Steve and' a 22 year old fresh out of college came to Australia with VisitOz who works in the cafe attached to the accessory shop.

addition to Collin, Brad and Steve there 's also Wendy. It 's a lady about 50 years living in a camper and that helped me a lot in these 3 days.

do not know if I'll be able 'to stay here for 3 months Alpha Gateway but for the moment things are going great. At the end there's' All I want: flat 2 steps from the workplace, classic pub 'O' attended by a few people almost always drunk, but nice, shop of computers managed by Peter (who is making me use his laptop aggratis) with small recording room equipped with all the tools (including the battery!), and relax in the evening.

only thing missing is the encounter of a beautiful woman but you can 'have it all. Maybe one day I will see 'into the cafe' the woman of my life, who can 'tell?

The phone has no coverage and then for a while 'time will be' impossible to contact me.

Well, now everything is fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment