Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Acute Sinusitis More Condition_symptoms

Word of the guardian of the island

When I speak, the divine ; Zanaüs rarely tells me silly.

If he tells me that a storm is coming, then I believe it.

If I said that Super Mario 25 anniversary is a great outlet for Ροναλντίνιο Nintendo's consumers and that existed in 1993 under the name Super Mario All Stars , then I believe it.

If he tells me that listening to Radio 24 between 18:30 and 21:00 undergo an amazing surge during holiday Joseph Cruciansky , then I believe it.

If I said that Mauritius is actually the Belpietro cyborg Roy Batty in Blade Runner , then I believe it ... but if he tells me that the word "Free" still has a definite meaning, then puts me in distress.

If he tells me that this storm will bring changes to the island do not know what to think. A new arrival in castaway?

Who knows.

Henry "Storm Sewer

0 comments:

Post a Comment