Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sheet Cake Anniversary Design

Whitesunday Island and Townsville




4 weeks to cook, clean, and then mustering cattle have already gone by.
I took the money and the whole family greeted Hacon and 'started its journey with Lucas and Fabian to Brisbane.

No more 'games "balls of shit" (not having the snow, you play to pull the fresh dung of livestock, no joke) and no more' hunt dingo. First stop

Townsville, a town on the Pacific Coast. A very 'in' where clubs and discos reign with a high concentration of international pussy.

Lucas Fabian and Jack after 3 am off on a tangent and you are thrown into a club, me at 2 am I decided to return to the motel. The trip

and 'was long: 900km in 8 hours without air conditioning.

I am now in Airlie Beach for 2 days and we will stay in the hostel. Objective: whitesunday visit the island, do some 'of snorkeling and relaxing.

Australian mobile phone number: 0428481374 ... please bear in mind that here in Queensland we are 10 hours AHEAD.

http://picasaweb.google.it/joppino82/DropBox # Here there is' the personal album where I can upload photos directly from your phone.

I would say that after two days of mustering cattle, in addition to taking a beautiful sunshine, I have become a good Jackaroo:)

I have so many photos but unfortunately I can not find a place with a decent connection to upload ... here in the land of kangaroos, the broadband connection is chest (


The comments of the photos I leave to those who read my blog. I will not comment 'cause after they lived would not make sense. Take care all! I enjoy these two weeks' holiday of sun, sea, and junk foods for now ... still no pussy.

Yes, in a photo I look just like Forrest Gump, which cuts the grass: D







































0 comments:

Post a Comment