Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thrombosis Treatment More Condition_symptoms

Kallala

11:19 am, I woke up 4 hours ago I had breakfast at McDonald's.
The town of Mount Isa has a lot to offer on Sunday morning and after a couple of hours of walking I decided to return to the hostel to describe in detail Kallala Station.

Kallala Station is located about 200km south of Mount Isa. E 'consists of a main house where the family lives Hacon, from a small cottage where sleeps the chef (in this case I), another 2-story house where he lives Beaven Stevenson and finally type 4 small rooms housing the motel where other workers.

George Hacon's house is not 'great, will be about 150 square meters divided on two floors, but inside there are all the amenities: air conditioning, hot and cold water, plasma TV, satellite connection and Austar pay TV.

The cottage accommodation where and I 'like a studio floor (thank goodness, otherwise I would be overwhelmed by snakes) with bathroom, living room and bedroom with air conditioning.

Outside of housing are: a garden surrounding the house of Hacon, a small garden where they grow tomatoes, beets, onions and a small chicken coop with about 15 chickens.

In the southern part of the station is a small landing strip for small aircraft: George Hacon and 'even pilot.

The hot and cold water, as opposed to the Big Joe's farm, and I never miss a chance 'to get me two or three showers a day and even use the washing machine.

I find giant spiders and scorpions but, unfortunately, poisonous spiders are small, the size of a 1 euro coin. The Redback spiders and 'Spider the most' dangerous I've ever seen, and it was less than 1 meter away from me. Fortunately he's Pip 'prudent and dismissed me or else my adventure would end very soon:)

For the time being only been bitten by a wasp (for the first time in my life), and honestly, when I felt the finger burning, I immediately thought of a spider or something deadly ... amazingly I felt much more 'comfortable when the wasp and' checked out from behind the furniture that I was cleaning. If that had happened in Italy I would still be on the floor in convulsions:) Next Sunday

'll leave 'the station with $ 1,600 in his pocket to direct me along with Lucas and Fabian to Townsville where we plan to do some' surf and recreation a bit 'hoping to find the woman of my dreams and to be able to arrive in Brisbane with some money still in your pocket:)

On the way between Mount Isa and kallala station, Rick I said I'm really doing a great job. They love my cooking and maybe there would be a chance 'to return to work for them in January.
I told him I do not know what I'll do 'once back in Brisbane. Initially I thought of taking a plane ticket to Tonga but I 'was not recommended due to bad weather: hurricanes galore.

probably will visit 'Tonga at the end of February and by the time I'm going to spend Christmas and New Year in the most' complete solitude ... perhaps lease 'for a car heading south towards Sydney but it' s just an idea.

Life in the Outback is not 'hard but Hacon family tends to make you feel one of them and this helps to make more' nice work to do.

do not know if I'll find 'people like that' friendly and hospitable outback and we do not know if I'll try 'other work' in the middle of nowhere. " For the moment the hypothesis most 'popular and' to seek a job in January and / or February, do me a month in solitary journey through the streets of Australia and see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment